A distinct section within the activities of hazardous waste disposal provided by Kemia is represented by disposal of electrical equipment containing PCB oil.
Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) are a particular waste type because it does not cause an immediate visible danger compared with other wastes with a high danger degree.
- Plant for dismantling and decontamination of electrical equipment containing PCB oil.
- Plant for PCB oil disposal.
- Mobile unit for indirect thermal desorption.
- Plant for disposal of PCB containing industrial waters.
- Mobile unit for chemical de-chlorination of PCB oils from high voltage transformers.